Be on top of your lead follow-up by tracking the performance of your Thank You Emails with Email Reporting in Zuant Cloud.
In the Zuant Cloud you have the ability to monitor the performance of the thank you email which was sent for your event.
You can review how many were sent, opened, clicked and failed.
- Sent = Total number of emails sent for the event
- Opened = Unique number of emails opened
- Clicked = Unique number of recipients that have clicked through
- Failed = Number of emails that could not be delivered (usually due to soft bounces)
- Open the event you wish to view the reports for and scroll to the bottom of the reporting page.
- You can change the chart type by clicking the three dots and toggling between a bar chart, line chart or a table.
- As well as changing the chart type, you can drill down and export the leads relevant to the chart by clicking 'View Data'
- From here, you can set your filters and view the lead data.
- Once you've finished setting your filters, you can quickly export the leads relating to the filters you have set. For example, you may want to only export the leads which have clicked through.